We are exhibiting at this year's ProcureCon Europe 2019 event which is taking place in Barcelona at the Hesperia Tower Barcelona from 15th – 17th October.
Our Managing Director, Jonjo Hobbs explains how Capita Procurement Solutions’ contract review process has created multiple benefits for clients.
It’s what we add that makes the difference.
Kieran Sullivan our Client Services Director answers a few questions regarding tail spend management.
We’ve been working with a key central government department to help deliver savings on one of their PFI Contracts. Our commercial expertise and in-depth FM category knowledge have been key to understanding and unlocking the potential benefits.
Cameron Howes our Integrated Procurement Solutions Director answers a few questions about managing transactional procurement processes and how to make them work for your organisation.
Flexible procurement solutions, focused on adding value
Capita Procurement Solutions are trusted by UK and global organisations to support and transform their procurement functions.
We design and deliver innovative, flexible procurement solutions that help our clients manage and improve their supply chain.
Why Capita Procurement Solutions?
Find out more
- We have an extensive team of subject matter experts and procurement professionals on hand to provide advice and capacity across the entire range of procurement activity
- We draw on the knowledge and experience of managing expenditure in excess of £20 billion on behalf of our clients
- We pride ourselves in delivering procurement excellence and value for money for our clients, routinely achieving a Return on Investment of between 4:1 and 10:1
- We have a range of market shaping commercial structures to reflect each customers’ priorities
- We have a global delivery network to meet international clients requirements