You are here: News & opinion
Attendance at the 7th Annual Pharma Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Summit19/02/2018
We are exhibiting at the 7th Annual Pharma Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Summit which is taking place in Amsterdam at the Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City from 6th – 8th March.
The summit provides opportunity to meet members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from the pharma industry as well as a variety of host speakers from the world’s leading companies. The host speakers will cover the following hot conference topics.
- Value creation – tools, processes, and methodology to support the value creation
- Supplier relationship management – driving an efficient supply chain through strong SRM
- Innovations – how to drive innovations and supplier-enabled innovations
- Positive and negative aspects of indirect procurement
- How to choose the most appropriate tools and APIs to search data more efficiently
- Procurement excellence
- Sourcing strategy for CMC
- Application of e-sourcing and e-procurement in pharmaceutical sourcing & procurement
- Ways to adjust the cost of procurement at the expense of long-term relationships
- Big data to help pharmaceuticals companies drive the costs down and increase the patient´s safety
Capita Procurement Solutions will be situated at stand number 2 so please do come by and visit us for a chat and coffee. We look forward to seeing you there!