How we work
We have an embedded approach to delivery that means we work alongside our client as a seamless, integrated service. We add targeted capacity, support and value where it is needed most.
We understand the importance of working with organisations, transforming services and delivering savings as part of the team to support change from within.
At the same time, we know that we must be able to constantly, objectively demonstrate the value we add. Our standard approach to delivering our services includes:
- Embedded governance – We put in place clear decision trees and escalation processes to ensure our clients stay informed of delivery
- Technology enabled – We use cloud-based spend analytics software and P2P systems to support our clients across project delivery
- Project and programme management – Across our work, we use robust project and programme management methodologies to define milestones and ensure delivery to time, cost and quality
- Knowledge transfer – By sitting alongside colleagues within client organisations, we are able to pass on market intelligence and our understanding from in-depth category knowledge, as well as provide tools and templates for continued use
- Benefits tracking – We leave in place a legacy of tracking benefits of procurement activity, giving organisations clear evidence of the Return on Investment achieved by excellence in procurement
- Transformation and change management – We put in place the communications and support networks to facilitate controlled and inclusive organisational change
Our client-centric approach is supported by a global delivery platform, with operations and voice support from Poland and AP capabilities in India and the UK as well as our dedicated Tactical Procurement Centre, based in Southampton.